About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Lake Norman Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in Mooresville or the surrounding areas. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Lake Norman aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
We are the 240th NCL Inc. Chapter to form in the United States.
THE NCL EXPERIENCE
NCL, Inc. provides opportunities for mothers, known as “Patronesses” and daughters, known as “Ticktockers,” to cultivate both mother-daughter and peer relationships through service to others.
THE TICKTOCKER EXPERIENCE
The Ticktocker experience is a small group leadership program that allows each young woman to know the joy of helping others, to learn tolerance and kindness, to build confidence and maturity, and to make friends while sharing and participating in service activities.
THE PATRONESS EXPERIENCE
The Patroness experience allows mothers to work alongside their daughters as they broaden their perspective of the world around them. Patronesses also have the satisfaction of working with other talented women to advance the mission of our Lake Norman Chapter.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Accordius Health & Retirement ( formerly known as The Brian Center )
- American Heart Association – National Philanthropy Partner
- Bright Blessings
- Children’s Hope Alliance
- FeedNC(formally the Mooresville Soup Kitchen)
- Lake Norman Humane
- Lake Norman Special Olympics
- Mooresville Arts Guild
- Operation Gratitude – National Philanthropy Partner
- Our Towns Habitat for Humanity
- Pinky Swear
- Rescue Ranch
- Shining Hope Farms
- The Kindness Closet
- President: Wendy Shuping
- President Elect: Jackie Regalado
- Secretary: Beth Fischthal
- Treasurer: Stephanie Myers
- Parliamentarian: Tara Laguerre
- Vice President Communications: Andrea Schultz
- Vice President Membership: Jenniffer Jamison
- Vice President Philanthropy: Karen Ferguson
- Vice President Provisionals: Jackie Regalado
- Vice President Ticktockers: Laurie Mason