About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Lake Travis Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in Lake Travis and the surrounding Austin area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Lake Travis aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- American Heart Association-Heart Challenge
- Operation Gratitude-Courage 4 Heroes
- Operation Gratitude-Sleep Tight
- TKC-The Kindness Campaign
- President: Lara Anton
- President Elect: Shannon Cordray
- Secretary: Kristi Leipsner
- Treasurer: Melissa Adams
- Parliamentarian: Aimee Riebold
- Vice President Communications: Amy Herboek
- Vice President Membership: Patricia Wall
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Lei Johnson
- Vice President Philanthropy: Sara Brown
- Vice President Provisionals: Melissa Wilson
- Vice President Ticktockers: Charity Escott