About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Lamorinda Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in the Lamorinda area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Lamorinda aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- President: Camille Tsao
- President Elect: Shirley DeFrancisci
- Treasurer: Kitty Stephens
- Parliamentarian: Cara Lankford
- Vice President Communications: Jennifer Palmer
- Vice President Membership: Jenny Shepherd
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Carrie Waechter
- Vice President Philanthropy: Caroline Conner
- Vice President Provisionals: Marci Dunne
- Vice President Ticktockers: Carrie Haraburda