About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Lawrence Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members reside in or attend school in Douglas or Shawnee County. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Lawrence aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Please follow this link to view the Prospective New Member Packet for further information.
If you wish to sponsor or cosponsor a new member, please complete this form as soon as possible:
For a timeline of new member deadlines, please click here.
If you are a current member with a daughter interested in joining NCL next year, please complete this legacy form.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Ballard Community Center
- Douglas County CASA
- Douglas County Visiting Nurses Association
- Heartland Community Health Center
- Just Food
- L.I.N.K Lawrence Interdenominational Nutrition Kitchen
- Lawrence Community Shelter
- Lawrence Douglas County Housing Authority
- Lawrence Farmers’ Market
- Lawrence Parks and Recreation
- Pinckney Elementary School PTO
- President: Andrea Knapp
- Secretary: Courtney Sachs
- Treasurer: Leslie Hazlett
- Parliamentarian: Jamin Tenbrink
- Vice President Communications: Dee Woods
- Vice President Membership: Julie Lintecum
- Vice President Philanthropy: Kristen Helling
- Vice President Provisionals: Lindsey Hoover
- Vice President Ticktockers: Brandy Brandt