About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Little Rock Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in Pulaski County. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Little Rock aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- President: Beth Ann Cottrell
- Secretary: Tara Meacham
- Treasurer: Lori Mayes
- Parliamentarian: Jennifer Shannon
- Vice President Communications: Laura Paczewitz
- Vice President Membership: Leigh Ann Horton
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Jennifer Pledger
- Vice President Philanthropy: Brooke Malmstrom
- Vice President Provisionals: Rebecca Scaife
- Vice President Ticktockers: Cristy Ann Cooley