About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Livermore Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in Livermore, CA. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Livermore aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Operation Gratitude
- The Crayon Initiative
- The Kindness Campaign
Update July 14th – Blood Donation Hours. Until further notice we will continue to offer members philanthropy hours for blood donation as part of the COVID-19 disaster relief effort. Click on the link below to schedule your appointment. See email sent July 14th from Justine Woodward for more information. https://www.redcrossblood.org/give.html/find-drive
- President: Julie Holm
- President Elect: Karen Higgins
- Secretary: Kim Chandler
- Treasurer: Tina Fuller
- Parliamentarian: Michelle Deplitch
- Vice President Communications: Kristina Lawson
- Vice President Membership: Kristin Memula
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Liz Heaney
- Vice President Philanthropy: Kristin Hertz
- Vice President Provisionals: Deana Bartolotto
- Vice President Ticktockers: Jennifer Wherry