About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Madison City Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in Madison County, AL and the surrounding area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Madison City aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- President: Michelle Ventigan
- Secretary: Jackie Johnson
- Treasurer: Wendy Evans
- Parliamentarian: Erin Percy
- Vice President Communications: Whitney Hunter
- Vice President Membership: Lindsey Arnold
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Scarlett Frost
- Vice President Philanthropy: Kristin Donahue
- Vice President Ticktockers: Rebecca Duke