About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Marin Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Tamalpais and Redwood High School Districts. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Marin aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
Interested in joining our chapter? A Prospective Member must be sponsored by a current member of our chapter. Membership opportunities are dependent on Chapter openings.
If you know someone in our Chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete this Membership Inquiry Form.
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
Each NCL, Inc. Chapter promotes social awareness by considering the local community’s needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to serve. Each Chapter then supports its philanthropic service partners through different volunteer activities.
We work with the following philanthropies:
- Adopt a Family of Marin
- Community Action Marin (Manzanita)
- CVNL (Center for Volunteer and Non-Profit Leadership)
- Gilead House
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area (GGNRA)
- Halleck Creek Ranch
- Kindness Campaign, The
- Make it Home
- Marin Community Food Bank
- Ritter House
- Sausalito Art Festival
- SF Symphony
- Special Olympics
- St. Vincent de Paul Society of Marin County
- The Cedars of Marin
- Turtle Island Restoration Network
Nurturing confidence through opportunities to learn and grow, while also building problem-solving skills through a supportive environment of healthy relationships.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
- President: Stacey Crawford
- Secretary: Maureen McDonell
- Treasurer: Kristi Burlingame
- Parliamentarian: Amanda Corzine
- Vice President Communications: Elizabeth Grasso
- Vice President Membership: Christina Werner
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Beatrice McMillan
- Vice President Philanthropy: Amy Hale
- Vice President Provisionals: Katherine Van Dusen
- Vice President Ticktockers: Paige Rodgers
As future leaders, we continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
Mothers and daughters of each class attend a cultural experience together with a focus on different areas of art, theatre, dance and music.
Each Chapter celebrates the richness of its history through traditions that honor the past. The Mother Daughter Tea is an NCL, Inc. tradition. Today, NCL chapters around the country continue to embrace their long-standing traditions, as well as, create new ones.