About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Mariposa Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in Central San Antonio and the surrounding areas. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Mariposa aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Children’s Rehabilitation Institute of Teleton-CRIT
- Haven for Hope
- Kindess Campaign
- President: Lynsey Adame
- President Elect: Tamara Strauch
- Secretary: Abbey Mayes
- Treasurer: Alisa Butler
- Parliamentarian: Tara Hoelscher
- Vice President Communications: Brandi Sutherland
- Vice President Membership: Elizabeth Hetrick
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Sandra Thompson
- Vice President Philanthropy: Monica Cavazos
- Vice President Provisionals: Vesta Mizani
- Vice President Ticktockers: Kristin Kemmett