About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Memorial Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Memorial and surrounding areas. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Memorial aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- President: Joy McCormack
- President Elect: Marci Reistroffer
- Secretary: Jennifer Melster
- Treasurer: Paula Mey
- Parliamentarian: Leah Danos
- Vice President Communications: Jennifer Vajdos
- Vice President Membership: Jenny Suter
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Patricia Williams
- Vice President Philanthropy: Rebecca Martin
- Vice President Provisionals: Deanna Mauritzen
- Vice President Ticktockers: Jeannie Chandler
- Sustainer Liaison: Mary Jo Cantu