About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Moonlight Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in North San Diego County. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Moonlight aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Honor Flight San Diego
- The Kindness Campaign (TKC)
- President: Amy Brown
- President Elect: Kristen Pruett
- Secretary: Sara Norwood
- Treasurer: Dawn Bertozzi
- Parliamentarian: Cindie McMahon
- Vice President Communications: Caitlin Vanderlip
- Vice President Membership: Joy Sheppard
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Allison Borts
- Vice President Philanthropy: Wendy Bartolome
- Vice President Provisionals: Cyndi Darlington
- Vice President Ticktockers: Thyme Osborne