About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Northwest Arkansas Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in the Northwest Arkansas Region. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Northwest Arkansas aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
Interested in joining our chapter? Membership opportunities are dependent on chapter openings.
If you know someone in our chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete this Membership Inquiry Form.
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
We understand and serve communities in partnership with local and national nonprofits. Each NCL, Inc. chapter promotes social awareness by considering the local community’s needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to support through different volunteer activities.
We work with the following philanthropies:
- ALS Association Arkansas Chapter
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Autism Involves Me (AIM)/Play with Passion
- Beautiful Lives Boutique-FAYETTEVILLE
- Best Friends Animal Society
- Cancer Challenge
- Cobblestone Farms
- Disaster Response
- Fayetteville Animal Shelter
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Innisfree Senior Living
- KPMG Stacy Lewis Junior All-Star Tournament
- Laundry Love
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Little Free Pantry
- NCL ANNUAL TEA/Philanthropy PROMO
- NWA Children’s Shelter
- Operation Gratitude
- Springdale Animal Shelter
- The Kindness Campaign
- VA Hospital Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Wreaths Across America
We build capable, courageous leaders through opportunities to learn, reflect and develop. Our leaders become successful in their education, career and communities by learning the necessary skills during their NCL experience.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
Our Chapter Board of Directors:
- President: Erin Hinson
- President Elect: Sahar Meyer
- Secretary: Christie Gallo
- Treasurer: Dawn Bachman
- Parliamentarian: Kathleen Villar
- Vice President Communications: Robyn Schopmeyer
- Vice President Membership: Charity Dye
- Vice President Philanthropy: Amanda Infante
- Vice President Provisionals: Polly Garton
- Vice President Ticktockers: Jessica Shaffer
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion: Gita Kazokaitis
We preserve National Charity League traditions and core values, while appreciating the growth that comes from connecting with different communities and cultures. We continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
- Traditions – We celebrate the richness of our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future.
- Values – We embrace values that make us strong as an organization of mother-daughter leaders.
- Community Connections – We build connections through experiences that impact our communities.
- Etiquette – We encourage and mentor kind, respectful and gracious social conduct.