About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Pacific Coast Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Huntington Beach Union High School District area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Pacific Coast aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
Interested in joining our chapter? A prospective member must be sponsored by a current member of our chapter. Membership opportunities are dependent on chapter openings.
If you know someone in our chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete this
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
Each NCL, Inc. Chapter promotes social awareness by considering the local community’s needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to serve. Each chapter then supports its philanthropic service partners through different volunteer activities.
Some of the philanthropies we work with are:
- The Kindness Project
- Alzheimer’s Family Service Center
- Bolsa Chica Land Trust
- Breast Cancer Angels
- Collette’s Children’s Home
- Down Syndrome Association of Orange County
- Foster Care Auxilliary
- Huntington Beach Art Center
- Huntington Beach Public Library
- National Mutliple Sclerosis Society
- Oak View Family Resource Center
- Operation Valentine
- Orangewood Children & Family Center
- Oranewood Foundation
- Project Self-Sufficiency Foundation
- Senior Center in Central Park
- Share Our Selves
- Someone Cares Soup Kitchen
- Surfrider Foundation
- Susan G. Komen
- Therapeutic Riding Center of Huntington Beach
Nurturing confidence through opportunities to learn and grow, while also building problem-solving skills through a supportive environment of healthy relationships.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
- President: Darcy Lewis
- President Elect: Rachel Dorfman
- Secretary: Janet Yee
- Treasurer: Shannon Weaver
- Parliamentarian: Shirley Chun
- Vice President Communications: Keri Kanemaru
- Vice President Membership: Marissa Moore
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Wendy Matthews
- Vice President Philanthropy: Nicole Trani
- Vice President Provisionals: Tiffany Perrucci
- Vice President Ticktockers: Shawn Kawabe
- Sustainer Liaison: Rebecca Riedl
As future leaders, we continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
Mothers and daughters of each class attend a cultural experience together with a focus on different areas of art, theatre, dance and music.
Each chapter celebrates the richness of its history through traditions that honor the past. The Mother Daughter Tea is an NCL, Inc. tradition. Today, NCL chapters around the country continue to embrace their long-standing traditions, as well as, create new ones.