About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Park Cities Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in the Town of Highland Park, City of University Park or within the Highland Park Independent School District area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Park Cities aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- DKMS-Delete Blood Cancer
- New Friends New Life
- Operation Gratitude
- Ronald McDonald House
- The Birthday Party Project
- The Kindness Campaign
- President: Sherri Owen
- Secretary: Jennifer Stone
- Treasurer: Wendy Harris
- Parliamentarian: Jean Signor
- Vice President Communications: Kristen Dearing
- Vice President Membership: Laurie Shults
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Julie Bell
- Vice President Philanthropy: Judith Wattson
- Vice President Provisionals: Amy Steves
- Vice President Ticktockers: Sheridan Pettit