About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Peachtree Paces Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in N. Atlanta above HWY 78 and inside interstate 285/ the perimeter. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Peachtree Paces aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
NCL, Inc., Peachtree Paces Chapter is a group of Atlanta mothers and daughters who reside in or attend school in N. Atlanta above HWY 78 and inside interstate 285 the perimeter who have come together committing to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Peachtree Paces aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving their communities together.
We are the 255th NCL, Inc. Chapter to form in the United States. We have grown to 250 members in just 2 years and represent a variety of local schools in our membership.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Prospective members need to be sponsored by a current member of the National Charity League, Inc. (NCL) Chapter they wish to join.
If you know someone in NCL, talk to her about her Chapter’s boundaries, membership obligations and membership drive timeline.
If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to submit the following form.
Please click here to fill out and submit your Membership Inquiry form, or for any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us at email@example.com.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Action Ministries
- American Heart Association
- Operation Gratitude
- Piedmont Park Conservancy
- Solidarity Sandy Springs
- The Kindness Campaign
Each NCL, Inc. Chapter promotes social awareness by considering the local community’s needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to serve. The NCL Vision is to develop strong women leaders serving and impacting communities today and for generations to come and this truly comes to life in our work with our community partners.
Our Chapter supports its philanthropic service partners through different volunteer activities as individuals, by grade level, as mother-daughter teams or as mixed groups representing all of our chapter.
We support a variety of needs in our community, and our current local partners include:
- Agape Youth & Family Center
- AG Rhodes
- Atlanta Community Food Bank
- Atlanta Ronald McDonald House – Scottish Rite
- Buckhead Christian Ministries
- La Amistad
- Open Hand Atlanta
- Pound the Pavement for Peter
- Trees Atlanta
- President: Catherine Diffley
- President Elect: Caroline Lockerman
- Secretary: Ashley Koontz
- Treasurer: Julie Bradbury
- Parliamentarian: Anuja Singha
- Vice President Communications: Jennifer Novellas
- Vice President Membership: Darby Sands
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Caroline Fierman
- Vice President Philanthropy: Robyn Barja
- Vice President Provisionals: Kathleen Bell
- Vice President Ticktockers: Lauren Kuzniak
Members have opportunities to engage in experiences that build essential skills, such as confidence, consensus and team building, event planning, conflict resolution and parliamentary procedure.
We strive to instill the NCL Core Values as we work together:
- Honoring the mother-daughter bond by together learning, growing and modeling responsibility and graciousness
- Empowering women with the skills and confidence to lead
- Nurturing through mentorship
- Inspiring a legacy of social awareness and compassion
- Providing depth of support in local communities
- Integrity and excellence in everything we do
As future leaders, we continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives. We celebrate our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future. Activities of our Chapter include: Art, Museums, Theater, Self-Defense, Ethnic Meal Experiences and a variety of other activities.
NCL National Notes
Our chapter has received the White Rose Chapter Award for the 2019-2020 year. We have completed our annual requirements and went above and beyond for our community.