About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Pier Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach or Redondo Beach. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Pier aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
NCL, Inc., Pier Chapter held their Formation Meeting in October, 2018. We are the 257th NCL, Inc. Chapter to form in the United States. Our Chapter is a group of California mothers and daughters in the Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach or Redondo Beach area who have come together committing to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Pier aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving their communities together. We are the 257th NCL, Inc. Chapter to form in the United States.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Friends of Ballona Wetlands
- I Have a Dream Foundation
- Lovejoy Foundation
- New Challenge Ministries
- Surfrider Foundation
Friends of Ballona Wetlands
I Have a Dream Foundation, Los Angeles
New Challenge Ministires
Richstone Family Center
Surfrider Foundation South Bay
Walk With Sally
- President: Nicole Wong-Chong
- President Elect: Dawn Boisvert
- Secretary: Caitlin Kim
- Treasurer: Toni Blakeman
- Parliamentarian: Raluca Kurz
- Vice President Communications: Megan Zimmer
- Vice President Membership: Lisa Becker
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Lisa Schlager
- Vice President Philanthropy: Elizabeth Greskovics
- Vice President Provisionals: Tina Hertlein
- Vice President Ticktockers: Tammy Zwicki