About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Pier Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach or Redondo Beach. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Pier aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
NCL, Inc., Pier Chapter held their Formation Meeting in October, 2018. We are the 257th NCL, Inc. Chapter to form in the United States. We are the 257th NCL, Inc. Chapter to form in the United States.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Our chapter is open for new membership applications for current 6 th , 7 th or 8 th grade girls and their
moms. Our prospective membership intoductory meeting will be held Thursday, October 15 at 7:30 p.m. Contact us via email to join.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Friends of Ballona Wetlands
- I Have a Dream Foundation
- Lovejoy Foundation
- New Challenge Ministries
- Surfrider Foundation
- Walk With Sally
- President: Nicole Wong-Chong
- President Elect: Dawn Boisvert
- Secretary: Caitlin Kim
- Treasurer: Toni Blakeman
- Parliamentarian: Raluca Kurz
- Vice President Communications: Megan Zimmer
- Vice President Membership: Lisa Becker
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Lisa Schlager
- Vice President Philanthropy: Elizabeth Greskovics
- Vice President Provisionals: Tina Hertlein
- Vice President Ticktockers: Tammy Zwicki