About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Pier Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach or Redondo Beach. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Pier aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
NCL, Inc., Pier Chapter held their Formation Meeting in October, 2018. We are the 257th NCL, Inc. Chapter to form in the United States.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Pier Chapter Annual Membership Drive
Begins October 1, 2021
Applications open to girls from the high school graduating classes of 2028, 2027 and 2026 who live in Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach and Redondo Beach.
Prospective Member Information Meetings:
- Saturday, October 23 – 10:00 am – 11:30 am – in person; contact for details
- Tuesday, October 26 – 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm – in person; contact for details
- Wednesday, November 10 – 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm – via Zoom; contact for details
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Friends of Ballona Wetlands
- I Have a Dream Foundation
- Lovejoy Foundation
- New Challenge Ministries
- Surfrider Foundation
- Walk With Sally
- President: Megan Zimmer
- President Elect: Leslie Capstraw
- Secretary: Angelina Chang
- Treasurer: Lisa Brewer
- Parliamentarian: Heather Steggell
- Vice President Communications: Marilyn Wee Sit
- Vice President Membership: Lisa Becker
- Vice President Philanthropy: Katie Stone
- Vice President Provisionals: Donna Gin
- Vice President Ticktockers: Eva Wong
- Sustainer Liaison: Susan Goldman