About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Pier Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach or Redondo Beach. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Pier aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
NCL, Inc., Pier Chapter held its 2022-2023 Kick-Off Meeting in August, 2022.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
The 2022-2023 Membership Drive Now Open!
Applications open to girls from the high school graduating classes of 2029, 2028, and 2027 who live in Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach and Redondo Beach.
For our Prospective Member Information Packet click here.
The dates for our Prospective Member Information Meetings are below.
- October 20, 2022 6:00 pm – Redondo Beach Patroness Home
- October 27, 2022 6:30 pm – Manhattan Beach Patroness Home
- November 3, 2022 6:00 pm – Manhattan Beach Patroness Home
For more information, please contact email@example.com. You can find us on Instagram @nclincpier.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Access Books
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Disaster Response
- Food For Kids
- Friends of Ballona Wetlands
- National Day of Service – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service – January 16, 2023
- New Challenge Ministries
- Operation Gratitude
- Richstone Family Center
- Surfrider Foundation
- President: Leslie Capstraw
- President Elect: Sofia Luis
- Secretary: Angelina Chang
- Treasurer: Jennifer Zhang
- Parliamentarian: Kelly Frazier
- Vice President Communications: Marilyn Wee Sit
- Vice President Membership: Elizabeth Hoover
- Vice President Philanthropy: Shwetha Reddy
- Vice President Provisionals: Carol Kluthe
- Vice President Ticktockers: Renata Guidry
- Sustainer Liaison: Patti Regan-Nelson
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion (formerly Vice President Patroness Activities): Malia Aita