About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Ridgefield Area Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in the town of Ridgefield, including Ridgebury and Branchville. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Ridgefield Area aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
JOIN US TODAY & MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS: 2022-2023 SEASON
We are thrilled to welcome prospective members to the Ridgefield chapter! Part of what helps our chapter to grow and thrive is new membership and the opportunity to meet and work with other women and girls in our community!
We encourage you to read the Prospective Member Packet as it will explain the benefits and responsibilities of being an NCL member. Please also see the important dates listed below.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Above is the link to begin the application process – Membership Inquiry Form. Once you fill out this form, additional forms will be generated. Please note your login and password so that you can log back into the system.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Mothers with daughters in grades 7th to 9th, who reside in the Ridgefield area. Typically, members join during their daughter’s 6th grade year and formally begin the summer before their 7th grade year. New members can also join prior to their 10th grade year.
WHEN IS THE MEMBERSHIP DRIVE?
September 1 – January 15
WHAT IS A SPONSOR?
Prospective members need to be sponsored by two active members. If you are new to the area or do not know anyone in the chapter, please let us know – we will connect you with courtesy sponsors.
ATTEND PROSPECTIVE MEMBER MEETING:
This meeting will be beneficial to answer any questions you may have about joining NCL. Joining a new organization can be overwhelming. We want you to feel comfortable with your commitment and make the most out to this wonderful experience.
We hope that you will consider joining our organization. And in the meanwhile, if you have any questions, please feel free to email us at MembershipRidgefieldArea@NCLOnline.org.
Yen Reed & Alli Swiatowicz
941.726.1308 & 203.240.4185
VPs of Membership
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- ACT (A Contemporary Theater of Connecticut)
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Diaper Bank of CT
- Disaster Response
- Food Rescue US
- Kids in Crisis
- Lounsbury House at Ridgefield Community Center
- National Day of Service – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service – January 16, 2023
- Operation Gratitude
- Ridgefield Historical Society
- Ridgefield Prevention Council
- Ridgefield Social Services
- Rising Starr Rescue
- Rock n’ Rescue
- St. Jospeh Parenting Center
- Town of Ridgefield
- TriRidgefield (Triathlon)
- President: Tara Schuster
- Secretary: Kathleen Tobin
- Treasurer: Jennifer Klotz
- Parliamentarian: Medge Gitlin
- Vice President Communications: Jodi Stewart
- Vice President Membership: Yenny Reed
Allison Cook Swiatowicz
- Vice President Philanthropy: Meghan McLaughlin
- Vice President Provisionals: Renee Petrillo
- Vice President Ticktockers: Hilary Flanagan
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion (formerly Vice President Patroness Activities): Kate Winslow