About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Rio Grande Valley Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in the Rio Grande Valley area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Rio Grande Valley aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- Capable Kids Foundation, Inc.
- Children’s Bereavement Center
- Food Bank of RGV
- Hildago County Library Services
- International Museum of Arts & Science
- Keep McAllen Beautiful
- Make A Wish of the Rio Grande Valley
- Operation Gratitude
- Palm Valley Animal Society
- Retama Manor Nursing Center
- Salvation Army of McAllen
- President: Norma Flores-Ruiz
- Secretary: Minerva Castillo
- Treasurer: Abby Murray
- Parliamentarian: Christi Maldonado
- Vice President Communications: Rebecca Solis
- Vice President Membership: Monica De La Garza- Martinez
- Vice President Philanthropy: Marissa Gomez-Martinez
- Vice President Ticktockers: Delia Quilantan