About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Rocky Mountain Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Denver metropolitan area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Rocky Mountain aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
The Rocky Mountain Chapter of National Charity League, Inc. started in 1999 in Littleton, Colorado with 12 members. By 2004, our Chapter had nearly 200 Members and served a dozen Philanthropy Partners. Our Membership continues to grow every year: we currently have over 350 active Members, including 36 Sustainer Members. We proudly serve 22 local Philanthropies, logging over 5,700 hours annually.
Our Membership Drive begins January 1.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Adam’s Camp
- American Heart Association
- Arapahoe Philharmonic
- Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Delores Project
- Food Bank of the Rockies (FBoR)
- Joshua Station
- Morgan Adams Foundation
- Newborns in Need Denver Health
- President: CHERYL HALL
- President Elect: Shikha Sundaram
- Secretary: Sharon Sagel
- Treasurer: Donna Martin
- Parliamentarian: Jenae Neiman
- Vice President Communications: Molly Mueller
- Vice President Membership: Patricia Pierce
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Sandy Kane
- Vice President Philanthropy: Lauren Young
- Vice President Provisionals: Kathryn Watson
- Vice President Ticktockers: Danielle Fickel