About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Roswell Alpharetta Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in North Fulton County (Fulton County north of the Chattahoochee River) area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Roswell Alpharetta aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Our Chapter History
The Roswell-Alpharetta Chapter of National Charity League, Inc.’s mission is “To foster mother-daughter relationships in a philanthropic organization committed to community service, leadership development, and cultural experiences”.
The Roswell-Alpharetta Chapter was established in 1996 and chartered in 1998. We currently have 281 members that include 152 Ticktockers (Daughters) and 129 Patronesses (Mothers).
Members of the Roswell-Alpharetta Chapter have contributed over 22,200 hours of community service work over the past year.
The Roswell-Alpharetta Chapter presents various awards to Ticktockers honoring them for outstanding philanthropic service. Most members of the Roswell-Alpharetta Chapter receive the Mother/Daughter award, which is earned with 25 hours of community service together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Autrey Mill Nature Preserve & Heritage Center
- Blaze Sports America
- Champions Place
- Chattahoochee Nature Center
- Children’s Development Academy
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- The Drake House (and Closets)
- Erin’s Hope for Friends
- FOCUS + Fragile Kids
- Foster Care Support Foundation
- Georgia Ensemble Theatre
- Meals By Grace
- North Fulton Community Charities
- Rainbow Village
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Atlanta
- Roswell Nursing and Rehabilitiation Center
- Senior Services of North Fulton
- Special Pops Tennis
- Sunrise Senior Living
- President: Shannon Smith
- President Elect: Angela Davis
- Secretary: Rebecca Hampson
- Treasurer: Vicky Martin
- Parliamentarian: Nikki Ferrell
- Vice President Communications: Sara Guyer
- Vice President Membership: Dena Stoddard
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Jill Coco
- Vice President Philanthropy: Melissa Brinser
- Vice President Provisionals: Jennifer Raley
- Vice President Ticktockers: Katie Black
- Sustainer Liaison: Sharon Brangers
Typical events and activities may include:
- Ballets and Dance Performances
- Cultural Center
2019-2020 Blue Rose Chapter Award
Our chapter has received the Blue Rose Chapter Award for the 2019-2020 year. We have completed our annual requirements, participated in #GivingTuesday and the national philanthropy program, and held a Sustainer event as part of our ongoing commitment to impacting our community.