About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Sacramento Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in the Sacramento Area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Sacramento aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- American Heart Association
- Operation Gratitude
- The Kindness Campaign (TKC)
- President: Melissa Warren
- President Elect: Michele Godlove
- Secretary: Valerie Dichiara
- Treasurer: Jennifer Kifer
- Parliamentarian: Joy Redmon
- Vice President Communications: Theresa LeClaire
- Vice President Membership: Lori Madden
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Carin Wisner
- Vice President Philanthropy: LaDawn Benkosky
- Vice President Provisionals: Amy Ezzell
- Vice President Ticktockers: Laura Lehrer
- Sustainer Liaison: Kimberly Sackett