About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Sacramento Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in the Sacramento Area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Sacramento aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
PROSPECTIVE MEMBER VIRTUAL EVENTS
We will have Question and Answer sessions on October 14, 2020 and November 10, 2020 for those interested in joining the Sacramento chapter. Please complete the inquiry form noted above if you would like to attend.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- American Heart Association
- Operation Gratitude
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Northern California
- The Kindness Campaign (TKC)
- President: Melissa Warren
- President Elect: Michele Godlove
- Secretary: Valerie Dichiara
- Treasurer: Jennifer Kifer
- Parliamentarian: Joy Redmon
- Vice President Communications: Theresa LeClaire
- Vice President Membership: Lori Madden
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Carin Wisner
- Vice President Philanthropy: LaDawn Benkosky
- Vice President Provisionals: Amy Ezzell
- Vice President Ticktockers: Laura Lehrer
- Sustainer Liaison: Kimberly Sackett