About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Sandy Springs Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in the Sandy Springs and surrounding areas. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Sandy Springs aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- American Heart Association
- Never Alone Widows
- Open Hand Atlanta
- Operation Gratitude
- Solidarity Food Pantry
- The Kindness Campaign
- President: Nicole Robinson
- Secretary: Nicole Martin
- Treasurer: Lisa Chatigny
- Parliamentarian: Alison Woodrow
- Vice President Communications: Kimberly Swartz
- Vice President Membership: Deanna Corbitt
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Melinda Katz
- Vice President Philanthropy: Shelia Laniter
- Vice President Ticktockers: Caroline Kelly