About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., San Tan Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Maricopa or Pinal Counties. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, San Tan aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
We are excited to welcome new members to the National Charity League Santan Chapter. To learn more about the us, ask questions regarding Membership, request transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us at email@example.com.
HOW DO I APPLY?
1. Fill out Membership Inquiry Form.
3. Upon completion of the information meeting, you will be given additional instruction regarding prospective membership application and prospective membership packet.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who should apply to the Santan Chapter?
Prospective members are mothers with daughters in grades 6-9 (rising 7th graders up until rising 10th graders) who reside in the Maricopa or Pinal County.
When can we apply?
Our Annual Membership Drive runs October 1st – January 15. We do not maintain a wait list.
How many chapters are in Phoenix?
There are 10 chapters in the Phoenix area. Please note that a prospective member shall only apply to one chapter.
What if I do not know a member or have a sponsor for the Santan Chapter?
If you are new to the area or do not know anyone in the Santan Chapter, please let us know. We will strive to connect you with sponsors.
Securing a sponsor, applying to the Santan Chapter of NCL, Inc. and/or inquiring about membership does not guarantee membership due to class size limitations. Prospective members who have an older sibling in the Santan Chapter of NCL, Inc. are considered legacies and are given priority consideration for membership.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Best Buddies
- Best Buddies
- Clothes Cabin
- Disaster Response
- Good Works Project
- Hushabye Nursery
- Kendra Scott
- Lend a Hand
- Live Love House
- National Day of Service – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service – January 16, 2023
- Operation Gratitude
- Sargeant’s Army
- President: Ranjana Burke
- President Elect: Lara Klinkner
- Secretary: Nancy Fisher
- Treasurer: Heather Leone
- Parliamentarian: Suzanne Young
- Vice President Communications: Stacie Muller
- Vice President Membership: Julie Guiragozian
- Vice President Philanthropy: Melissa Malcom
- Vice President Provisionals: Carrie Litviak
- Vice President Ticktockers: Jennifer Douglas
- Sustainer Liaison: Kelley Arjes
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion (formerly Vice President Patroness Activities): Andrea Stickland