About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., San Tan Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Maricopa or Pinal Counties. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, San Tan aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation Southwest Chapter
- President: Jackie Hurst
- President Elect: Elicia Bivins
- Secretary: Dana Stanton
- Treasurer: Dhwani Harde
- Parliamentarian: Melanie Reyes
- Vice President Communications: Kelley Arjes
- Vice President Membership: Lynnette Deogracias
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Lisa Summers
- Vice President Philanthropy: Heidi Reitano
- Vice President Provisionals: Amy Fahlman
- Vice President Ticktockers: Kelli Stabler