About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., San Tan Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Maricopa or Pinal Counties. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, San Tan aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
We are excited to welcome new members to the National Charity League Santan Chapter. To learn more about the us, ask questions regarding Membership, request transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I APPLY?
1. Fill out Membership Inquiry Form.
3. Upon completion of the information meeting, you will be given additional instruction regarding prospective membership application and prospective membership packet.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who should apply to the Santan Chapter?
Prospective members are mothers with daughters in grades 6-9 who reside in the Maricopa or Pinal County.
When can we apply?
Our Annual Membership Drive runs October 1st – January 15. We do not maintain a wait list.
How many chapters are in Phoenix?
There are 10 chapters in the Phoenix area. Please note that a prospective member shall only apply to one chapter.
What if I do not know a member or have a sponsor for the Santan Chapter?
If you are new to the area or do not know anyone in the Santan Chapter, please let us know. We will strive to connect you with sponsors.
Securing a sponsor, applying to the Santan Chapter of NCL, Inc. and/or inquiring about membership does not guarantee membership due to class size limitations. Prospective members who have an older sibling in the Santan Chapter of NCL, Inc. are considered legacies and are given priority consideration for membership.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Clothes Cabin
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation Southwest Chapter
- Good Works Project
- Live Love House
- National Philanthropy Initiative – Operation Gratitude
- National Philanthropy Initiative -The Kindness Campaign
- NCL, Inc. Virtual Events
- President: Elicia Bivins
- President Elect: Ranjana Burke
- Secretary: Dana Stanton
- Treasurer: Michelle Harris
- Parliamentarian: Suzanne Young
- Vice President Communications: Kelley Arjes
- Vice President Membership: Julie Guiragozian
- Vice President Philanthropy: Melissa Malcom
- Vice President Provisionals: Amy Fahlman
- Vice President Ticktockers: Melissa Malcom
- Sustainer Liaison: Kelley Arjes