About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Santa Ynez Valley Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Solvang, Santa Ynez, Buellton, Los Olivos, and Ballard. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Santa Ynez Valley aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
OUR CHAPTER HISTORY
Our Santa Ynez Valley Chapter of National Charity League, Inc. was organized in 1994 and incorporated in 1997.
We are a group of over 157 members including sustainer members. We provide hands-on volunteer service for more than 14 local philanthropies and contribute over 2650 hours to our local community each year.
Other annual events are the Mother-Daughter tea held each spring and the Senior Recognition event held in the spring to recognize the graduating senior class.
The most rewarding aspect of NCL, Inc. are the experiences we have with our daughters and the friendships we establish during our six years together. Through the outstanding work we do in the community and our participation in social and cultural events, we build long-lasting friendships and memories.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Parks & Recreation
- President: Deb Robles
- President Elect: Sherrie Martin
- Treasurer: Valerie Allen
- Parliamentarian: Laura Urquidez
- Vice President Communications: Stacey Peters
- Vice President Membership: Brittani Williams
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Steph Rossler
- Vice President Philanthropy: Tracy Hawxhurst
- Vice President Provisionals: Amy Rhodes
- Vice President Ticktockers: Anna D’Alessandro
- Sustainer Liaison: Anne Lawrence