About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Sarasota Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Sarasota aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- All Faiths Food Bank
- American Cancer Society – Making Strides
- Meals on Wheels (MOW)
- Operation Gratitude
- The Kindness Campaign
- President: Joanna Haller
- Treasurer: Geri Greene
- Vice President Membership: Mary Pat Radford
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Carolyn Garron
- Vice President Philanthropy: Aleksandra (Ali) Hoddinott
- Vice President Ticktockers: Kymberly Allen