About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Seattle Metro Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in Seattle, west of Lake Washington or in Shoreline. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Seattle Metro aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- President: Maria Bridge
- President Elect: Cynthia Peng
- Secretary: Renee Boone
- Treasurer: Mieko Hart
- Parliamentarian: Carrie Soli
- Vice President Communications: Kendall Burwell
- Vice President Membership: Hwa Park
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Molly O’Donnell
- Vice President Philanthropy: Julie Yee
- Vice President Provisionals: Lisa Orup-Smith
- Vice President Ticktockers: Jennifer Wood