About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Sierra Nevada Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in the Reno/Sparks area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Sierra Nevada aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- American Heart Association
- Operation Gratitude
- The Kindness Campaign
- President: Janet Muff
- President Elect: Colette McKenzie
- Parliamentarian: Tina Kenyherz
- Vice President Communications: Debra Cuddy
- Vice President Membership: Jeffie DiGrazia
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Ila Achtabowski
- Vice President Philanthropy: Jamie Parker
- Vice President Provisionals: Renee Albright
- Vice President Ticktockers: Kari Benoy