About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Silver Star Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in Park Cities or Preston Hollow. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Silver Star aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Our members follow the NCL Experience, Six Year Core Program designed to further the NCL, Inc. mission through our three pillars of community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Currently the Silver Star Chapter supports 21 philanthropies. Some of the community service areas supported by our Chapter include: Children and Teens, Women and Children, Children and Families and Senior Citizens.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Bonton Farms
- Austin Street Shelter
- Bonton Farms
- Boys & Girls Club
- Brother Bill’s Helping Hands
- City Square
- Community Partners of Dallas
- Dallas Children’s Theater
- Dallas Public Library
- Dickinson Place
- Feed My Starving Children
- Friends of the Katy Trail
- Genesis Women’s Shelter
- Love of the Lake
- North Texas Food Bank
- Rainbow Days
- Rays of Light
- Ronald McDonald House
- SPCA of Texas
- Texas Discovery Gardens
- The Family Place
- Wesley Rankin
- President: Carol Ann Zelley
- President Elect: Janice Van Arsdale
- Secretary: Marianne Wisner
- Treasurer: Sharon Pfaff
- Parliamentarian: Veree Brown
- Vice President Communications: Courtney Johnson
- Vice President Membership: Tammi Williams
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Sadie Carter
- Vice President Philanthropy: Tara Whitehead Stotland
- Vice President Provisionals: Sarah Lowry
- Vice President Ticktockers: Jeaneen Chappell
The Silver Star Chapter strives to instill the values of working together to make our surrounding community a better place to live.