About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., South Forsyth Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in South Forsyth County, North Fulton County and the surrounding areas. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, South Forsyth aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
National Charity League, Inc., (NCL, Inc.) is the oldest and largest mother-daughter volunteer organization in the nation, giving mothers and daughters a unique opportunity to strengthen their bond while growing together, sharing of themselves and improving their communities. It is the only national organization committed to fostering the mother-daughter relationship through philanthropy, culture and leadership.
The NCL South Forsyth Chapter serves areas in North Fulton and South Forsyth counties in Georgia.
Join Our Chapter
Interested in joining our chapter? Membership opportunities are dependent on chapter openings.
If you know someone in our chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete this Membership Inquiry Form.
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
The South Forsyth Chapter was officially formed on March 28, 2022. Our next online membership drive launches in January 2024.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
We understand and serve communities in partnership with local and national nonprofits. Each NCL, Inc. chapter promotes social awareness by considering the local community’s needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to support through different volunteer activities.
We work with the following philanthropies:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- BEATS, Inc.
- Celebration Village
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Disaster Response
- Family Promise of Forsyth County
- Forsyth Parks and Recreation
- Friends of the Library Forsyth
- Furkids, Cumming
- GiGi’s Playhouse
- InCommunity Roswell
- Jonny and Xena’s Spread the Words Foundation
- Keep Forsyth Beautiful
- Meals by Grace
- National Day of Service
- North Fulton Community Charities
- North Metro Miracle League
- Operation Gratitude
- Project Linus
- Ruff Dog Rescue
- Southern Magnolia Charities, Inc
- The Birthday Party Project
- The Sandwich Project
- Treat the Troops
- Village Park Alpharetta
- Village Park Milton
- Wreaths Across America
We build capable, courageous leaders through opportunities to learn, reflect and develop. Our leaders become successful in their education, career and communities by learning the necessary skills during their NCL experience.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
Our Chapter Board of Directors:
- President: Paulette Schindler
- Secretary: Soomy Sim
- Treasurer: Fabiola Mui
- Parliamentarian: Mandie Cummins
- Vice President Communications: Kari Payne
- Vice President Membership: Jodie Warlick
- Vice President Philanthropy: Tarrah Kittredge
- Vice President New Members: Liz Ward
- Vice President Ticktockers: Nozi Hamidi
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion: Monique Howard
We preserve National Charity League traditions and core values, while appreciating the growth that comes from connecting with different communities and cultures. We continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
- Traditions – We celebrate the richness of our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future.
- Values – We embrace values that make us strong as an organization of mother-daughter leaders.
- Community Connections – We build connections through experiences that impact our communities.
- Etiquette – We encourage and mentor kind, respectful and gracious social conduct.