About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Star Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Katy Independent School District. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Star aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
We are excited to announce that our chapter has received the Blue Rose Chapter Award for the 2019-2020 year. We have completed our annual requirements, participated in #GivingTuesday and the national philanthropy program, and held a Sustainer Event. Way to go Stars!
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Christ Clinic
- Everyday Opportunities – Journey Adventures
- Feed the Front Line
- Girls Love Mail
- Kindness Rocks
- President: Catherine Drury
- President Elect: Jill Sweeney
- Secretary: Jamee Kainer
- Treasurer: Kristy Dorsett
- Parliamentarian: Li Cai
- Vice President Communications: Kimberly Jung
- Vice President Membership: Erin Reuber
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Michelle Donahue
- Vice President Philanthropy: Christine Chapman
- Vice President Provisionals: Yvette Reilly
- Vice President Ticktockers: Angela Bazzi
- Sustainer Liaison: Margaret Hutson