About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., The Woodlands Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in South Montgomery County or The Woodlands. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, The Woodlands aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- All Ears Listening and Language Center
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Angel Reach
- Children’s Museum
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Disaster Response
- Insperity Golf Tournament
- Ironman Triathlon
- Montgomery County Women’s Center
- National Day of Service – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service – January 16, 2023
- Operation Gratitude
- Operation Homefront
- The Abundant Harvest
- The Woodlands Township
- Yes to Youth
- President: Candice Fletcher
- President Elect: Louise Blanchard
- Secretary: Julie Sicam
- Treasurer: Jeanette Pineda Attwood
- Parliamentarian: Tamara Griepp
- Vice President Communications: Geneen Pipher-Boyd
- Vice President Membership: Melissa Horak
- Vice President Philanthropy: Laura Sullivan
- Vice President Provisionals: Heather Dixen
- Vice President Ticktockers: Becky Fralix
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion (formerly Vice President Patroness Activities): Kelli Johnson
We have been proud to partner with the Glade Arts Foundation, Class Act Productions, The Houston Symphony and other fine arts in our community to cultivate values and traditions that shape the organization’s role and contributions in our communities.
- Traditions – We celebrate the richness of our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future.
- Values – We embrace values that make us strong as an organization of mother-daughter leaders.
- Community Connections – We build connections through experiences that impact our communities.
- Etiquette – We encourage and mentor kind, respectful and gracious social conduct.
Our chapter is proud to announce that we have achieved the Blue Rose Chapter Award for the 2019-2020 year. We worked hard as a chapter to meet all the annual requirements, participated in #GivingTuesday and the national philanthropy program, and held a Sustainer Event.