About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., The Woodlands Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in South Montgomery County or The Woodlands. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, The Woodlands aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- American Heart Association
- Meals on Wheels Montgomery County
- Operation Gratitude
- Operation Pets Alive
- The Kindness Campaign
- President: Marcy Lennox
- President Elect: Kristi Pickett
- Secretary: Christine Cloud
- Treasurer: Aimee Shepherd
- Parliamentarian: Debbi Kremer
- Vice President Communications: Louise Blanchard
- Vice President Membership: Jessica Lemmons
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Lisa Katz
- Vice President Philanthropy: Amy Brown
- Vice President Provisionals: Kara Kilgo
- Vice President Ticktockers: Candice Fletcher