About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Treaty Oak Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in central Austin and surrounding Austin area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Treaty Oak aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- American Cancer Society
- Austin Dog Rescue
- Austin Parks & Recreation
- Austin Sunshine Camps
- Catholic Charities of Central Texas
- Central Texas Food Bank
- Cheyenna Foundation for Children (CC4C)
- Feed My Starving Children
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, South Central Texas Chapter – Austin
- Meals on Wheels Central Texas
- Mobile Loaves and Fishes
- Operation Homefront
- Ronald McDonald House Charity of Central Texas
- Settlement Home
- President: Tiffany Galligan
- President Elect: Felicia Nash
- Secretary: Ysidra Williams
- Treasurer: Laura Beck
- Parliamentarian: Camille Nix
- Vice President Communications: Jennifer Owens
- Vice President Membership: Teresa Werner
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Tanya Olivarez
- Vice President Philanthropy: Susan Roth
- Vice President Provisionals: Melissa Castellani
- Vice President Ticktockers: Allison Small
As future leaders, we continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives. We celebrate our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future. Activities of our Chapter include: Nutcracker Ballet, Symphony, Musicals, Dance Performance, Gospel Brunch, Sculpture Garden, Painting, Live Music, Art Gallery.