About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Tucson Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Tucson and surrounding area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Tucson aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
Interested in joining our chapter? Membership opportunities are dependent on chapter openings.
If you know someone in our chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete this Membership Inquiry Form.
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Welcome to the Membership Drive for the year 2022-2023! For this year, we are currently accepting applications for current 6th grade girls in the class of 2029. In addition, there are a limited number of spots open for the class of 2027.
We will be having an Informational Meeting on November 13th.
If you are interested in learning more about NCL or interested in joining our chapter, please complete the Membership Inquiry Form.
Some important dates to remember:
November 13th 2022: Informational Meeting to learn more about NCL
October 1, 2021: Application process opens
January 15, 2022: Applications due
Ready to apply? Click here.
For questions, please reach out to: email@example.com
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
We understand and serve communities in partnership with local and national nonprofits. Each NCL, Inc. chapter promotes social awareness by considering the local community’s needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to support through different volunteer activities.
We work with the following philanthropies:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Community Food Bank
- Diaper Bank of Southern Arizona
- Disaster Response
- General Philanthropy
- Hermitage Cat Shelter
- Operation Gratitude
- Pima Animal Care Center
- Sister Jose Women’s Center
- Special Olympics of Tucson
- The Kindness Campaign
- Tucson Festival of Books
- Tucson Medical Center
- Tucson Village Farm
- Youth on Their Own
We build capable, courageous leaders through opportunities to learn, reflect and develop. Our leaders become successful in their education, career and communities by learning the necessary skills during their NCL experience.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
Our Chapter Board of Directors:
- President: Darlene Twiss
- President Elect: Victoria Hannley
- Secretary: Meredith Lipscomb
- Treasurer: Allison Wexler
- Parliamentarian: Mari Ricker
- Vice President Communications: Brooke Hopkins
- Vice President Membership: Anne Rounds
- Vice President Philanthropy: Ingrid Patsch
- Vice President Provisionals: Maris Posadas
- Vice President Ticktockers: Laura Lee
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion: Kari Meger
We preserve National Charity League traditions and core values, while appreciating the growth that comes from connecting with different communities and cultures. We continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
- Traditions – We celebrate the richness of our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future.
- Values – We embrace values that make us strong as an organization of mother-daughter leaders.
- Community Connections – We build connections through experiences that impact our communities.
- Etiquette – We encourage and mentor kind, respectful and gracious social conduct.