About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Tyler Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside, work, or attend school in Smith County, TX Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Tyler aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Membership for the 2022-2023 year is closed. We will begin accepting applications for the 2023-2024 year in November. Our year runs from June 1 – May 31. Thank you.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Alzheimer’s Alliance
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- Atria Willow Park
- Children’s Miracle Network
- East Texas Food Bank
- League Hours
- Operation Gratitude
- Refuge of Light
- The Kindness Campaign
- President: Ann Weissmann
- President Elect: Melissa Harrell
- Secretary: Shannon Teagarden
- Treasurer: Linda Cooper
- Parliamentarian: Elizabeth Sharkey
- Vice President Communications: Amy Barrett
- Vice President Membership: Deann Leisch
- Vice President Philanthropy: Jamie Chatelain
- Vice President Provisionals: Donna Vahovius
- Vice President Ticktockers: Amy Crum