About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Waco Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in McLennan County. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Waco aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- President: Casey Rollins
- President Elect: Nancy Walker
- Secretary: Abby Tankersley
- Treasurer: Molly Rieger
- Parliamentarian: Len Brown
- Vice President Communications: Amy Alexander
- Vice President Membership: Felicia Goodman
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Stephanie Cooney
- Vice President Philanthropy: Lori Day
- Vice President Provisionals: JoAn Felton
- Vice President Ticktockers: Bernadette Hookham