About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Waco Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in McLennan County. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Waco aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Our membership drive is underway! Please review the Prospective Patroness Information Packet to better understand Waco NCL. This packet should provide you with all the information about NCL you need to know to get you started, but below is some general information that might be helpful.
If you are interested, please click here or type in the link below to access the Prospective Patroness Application:
Completion of this form is the first step and will allow you to create an account and begin your application process. Please be sure to provide accurate contact information so that you may be easily contacted, and make note of your chosen username and password.
NCL is a mother-daughter membership organization, the purpose of which is to foster the mother-daughter relationship and develop leadership skills in women, primarily through philanthropic work. It is the hope of NCL that our daughters will absorb the community values and ideals which our generation holds to be important and worthy of preservation.
NCL is designed as a small group leadership program whose membership is in part based on the availability of space in the daughter’s grade level. Keeping the grade levels small is key to the program’s success. For membership eligibility, the daughter (Ticktocker) must be in grades 7, 8, 9, or 10 the following September. Openings in all classes above 7th grade are at the discretion of the Chapter, and largely based on attrition.
Additional specifics of membership in the Waco Chapter include:
1. Applications for membership shall be accepted only during the annual membership selection period. This period runs from October 1, 2022 to January 15, 2023.
2. Prospective members shall be sponsored by Active members and co-sponsored by Active, Provisional and Sustainer members in good standing in the Chapter the Prospective member wishes to join. The Sponsor should have known the Prospective member personally for a minimum of one (1) year.
3. Selection is based upon compatibility to the membership.
4. Members shall reside within McLennan County.
5. Prospective members shall only apply to one Chapter.
6. Final selection shall be made by the Chapter Board of Directors upon the recommendation of the Chapter Membership Committee.
Again, thank you so much for your interest in NCL’s Waco Chapter. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or need clarification of any point regarding our organization and the application process.
VP Membership Waco Chapter
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Advocacy Center
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Ascension/Providence Hospital
- Baylor Scott & White Hospital
- Disaster Response
- National Day of Service – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service – January 16, 2023
- Operation Gratitude
- President: Kimberly Zander
- President Elect: Amy Alexander
- Secretary: Jessica Wash
- Treasurer: Melanie Chatmas
- Parliamentarian: Erin DuBois
- Vice President Communications: Chelsa Ressetar
- Vice President Membership: Libby Starr
- Vice President Philanthropy: Priscilla Duron
- Vice President Provisionals: Heather White
- Vice President Ticktockers: Stefanie Martin
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion (formerly Vice President Patroness Activities): Brandi Ray