About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Waco Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in McLennan County. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Waco aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Our membership drive is underway! Please review the Prospective Patroness Information Packet to better understand Waco NCL. This packet should provide you with all the information about NCL you need to know to get you started, but below is some general information that might be helpful.
If you are interested, please click here or type in the link below to access the Prospective Patroness Application:
Completion of this form is the first step and will allow you to create an account and begin your application process. Please be sure to provide accurate contact information so that you may be easily contacted, and make note of your chosen username and password.
NCL is a mother-daughter membership organization, the purpose of which is to foster the mother-daughter relationship and develop leadership skills in women, primarily through philanthropic work. It is the hope of NCL that our daughters will absorb the community values and ideals which our generation holds to be important and worthy of preservation.
NCL is designed as a small group leadership program whose membership is in part based on the availability of space in the daughter’s grade level. Keeping the grade levels small is key to the program’s success. For membership eligibility, the daughter (Ticktocker) must be in grades 7, 8, 9, or 10 the following September. Openings in all classes above 7th grade are at the discretion of the Chapter, and largely based on attrition.
Additional specifics of membership in the Waco Chapter include:
1. Applications for membership shall be accepted only during the annual membership selection period. This period runs from October 1, 2020 to January 15, 2021.
2. Prospective members shall be sponsored by Active members and co-sponsored by Active, Provisional and Sustainer members in good standing in the Chapter the Prospective member wishes to join. The Sponsor should have known the Prospective member personally for a minimum of one (1) year.
3. Selection is based upon compatibility to the membership.
4. Members shall reside within McLennan County.
5. Prospective members shall only apply to one Chapter.
6. Final selection shall be made by the Chapter Board of Directors upon the recommendation of the Chapter Membership Committee.
Again, thank you so much for your interest in NCL’s Waco Chapter. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or need clarification of any point regarding our organization and the application process.
Felicia Chase Goodman
VP Membership Waco Chapter
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- President: Casey Rollins
- President Elect: Nancy Walker
- Secretary: Abby Tankersley
- Treasurer: Molly Rieger
- Parliamentarian: Len Brown
- Vice President Communications: Amy Alexander
- Vice President Membership: Felicia Goodman
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Stephanie Cooney
- Vice President Philanthropy: Lori Day
- Vice President Provisionals: JoAn Felton
- Vice President Ticktockers: Bernadette Hookham