White Rock Lake
About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., White Rock Lake Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in East of US 75, South of I-635 and North of I-30 Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, White Rock Lake aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
Interested in joining our chapter? A Prospective Member must be sponsored by a current member of our chapter. Membership opportunities are dependent on Chapter openings.
If you know someone in our Chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete this Membership Inquiry Form.
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
We understand and serve communities in partnership with local and national nonprofits. Each NCL, Inc. Chapter promotes social awareness by considering the local community’s needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to support through different volunteer activities.
We work with the following philanthropies:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Austin Street Center
- Community Partners of Dallas
- Disaster Response
- Feed Lake Highlands
- Feed My Starving Children
- For the Love of the Lake
- Grow Garden Grow
- Hope Supply Co.
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Northwest Community Center
- Operation Gratitude
- Refugee Services of Texas
- Special Olympics of Texas
- The Kindness Campaign
- VNA Meals on Wheels
We build capable, courageous leaders through opportunities to learn, reflect and develop. Our leaders become successful in their education, career and communities by learning the necessary skills during their NCL experience.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
Our Chapter Board of Directors:
- President: Pam Shoults
- President Elect: Jennifer Schmiel
- Secretary: Laura Hunter
- Treasurer: Suzanne Bouvier
- Parliamentarian: Catherine Moss
- Vice President Communications: Catherine Moss
- Vice President Membership: Kristin Clary
- Vice President Philanthropy: Jessica Schoenbaechler
- Vice President Provisionals: Cecile Allen
- Vice President Ticktockers: Kristen Lee
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion: Tiffany Walker
We preserve National Charity League traditions and core values, while appreciating the growth that comes from connecting with different communities and cultures. We continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
- Traditions – We celebrate the richness of our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future.
- Values – We embrace values that make us strong as an organization of mother-daughter leaders.
- Community Connections – We build connections through experiences that impact our communities.
- Etiquette – We encourage and mentor kind, respectful and gracious social conduct.