About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Whittier Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Whittier, Hacienda Heights, La Habra, La Habra Heights, and La Mirada. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Whittier aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Our Chapter has received the White Rose Chapter Award for the 2020-2021 year. We have completed our annual requirements, and went above and beyond for our community.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Disaster Response
- La Habra Community Center
- La Habra Meals on Wheels
- National Day of Service – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service – January 16, 2023
- Operation Gratitude
- Summer Outreach
- The Kindness Campaign
- President: Ana Gonzalez
- President Elect: Lorena Sierra-Padilla
- Secretary: Kathryn Araiza
- Treasurer: Linda Davidson
- Parliamentarian: Ofelia Vargas
- Vice President Communications: Shana Hernandez
- Vice President Membership: Linda Eazor
- Vice President Philanthropy: Andrea Barney
- Vice President Provisionals: Jessica Merrell
- Vice President Ticktockers: Lorena Gomez
Wish Upon A Star Benefit